THE INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USED
If you use this website, you are in control of what information is collected, but if you choose not to share your information, you may not be able to access or use some areas of this website.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTEDThis information may be collected, stored and used when you use this website and when you call the Advertiser.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?The information collected and held may include but is not limited to:
- information about your computer and about your visits to, and use of, the website (including your IP address, approximate geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- if you call the Advertiser, your phone and/or mobile phone number and the time, date and day of the week and length of your call; and
- any other information you may provide to the provider of this site.
USING COOKIES OR OTHER ON-DEVICE STORAGECookies are information files stored on your computer, tablet or Smartphone that help websites remember who you are and information about your visit. For further information (including how to opt out of cookies) please go to the
HOW INFORMATION COLLECTED IS USED WHEN YOU USE THIS WEBSITE
CUSTOMISATION OF THIS WEBSITE AND ADVERT TARGETINGThe information collected when you use this website may be used to build up a picture of your interests. This information may be used to try to make sure that when you visit or use the website, you don’t miss offers and information that might interest you. This is called advert targeting.
TRACKING HOW THE WEBSITE IS USEDInformation may be collected about activity on the website, or other organisations may be used to collect it and to share it. This information is used to:
- analyse statistics;
- track pages and paths used by visitors to, or users of, the website;
- target the adverts or offers, such as banners, on the website and on the websites of other organisations; and
- track the use of the internet banner adverts and other links from marketing partners’ websites to this website.
ANALYSING CALL VOLUMESIf you call the Advertiser using the number featured on the website, we may record your phone number, the time, date, day of the week and length of the call and certain details about whether the call was answered or not. This information will be shared with the Advertiser and used to analyse the effectiveness of the website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATIONYour information may be passed to one or more of the following organisations:
- the Advertiser;
- data processing companies, mailing houses and other third party suppliers; and
- government and enforcement agencies and the police.
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION IS PROCESSEDWhen your information is used as described in section 2 – this may occasionally involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is done, appropriate steps are taken to protect your information. By using this website, you agree that your information may be transferred, stored and processed outside the EEA.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS KEPT SECUREThe security of information is taken very seriously. Technology and security policies are in place to protect the information held.